[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: Blog

Jasha Joachimsthal j.joachimsthal at onehippo.com
Thu Sep 16 09:00:56 CEST 2010

On 16 September 2010 08:35, san <saranya_murali at hcl.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>    Can i know wat add-ons did u use for creating a blog. Can you give me
> the link from where i can get those plugins and get it installed. Can u pls
> briefly describe me how did u create the blog, i mean the various steps
> involved in creating the blog.
>
> San

Hey,

the functionality for a blogpost + comment looks a lot like the news +
comment demo in Hippo Go-green [1]. After trying it out, have a look at the
code [2] because it also contains faceted navigation and a (Twitter) feed
listing. With that you already have a lot of functionality for a blog.

[1] http://www.onehippo.com/try
[2] http://svn.hippocms.org/repos/hippo/hippo-demos/hippo-go-green/

Jasha Joachimsthal

j.joachimsthal at onehippo.com - jasha at apache.org

Hippo
Europe  •  Amsterdam  Oosteinde 11  •  1017 WT Amsterdam  •  +31 (0)20 522
4466
USA  • San Fransisco  185 H Street Suite B  •  Petaluma CA 94952-5100 •  +1
(707) 773 4646
Canada    •   Montréal  5369 Boulevard St-Laurent #430  •  Montréal QC H2T
1S5  •  +1 (514) 316 8966
www.onehippo.com  •  www.onehippo.org  •  info at onehippo.com