[Hippo-cms7-user] Empty date fields

Jeroen Reijn j.reijn at onehippo.com
Thu Sep 23 15:32:48 CEST 2010

Hi all,

at my current customer we had the requirement that date fields should not be
filled in automagically (like they are right now). The requirement also
stated that they can be empty. In JCR a date property can only contain a
valid date format for the date property and cannot contain an empty date.
Therefor the property should be there and correct or not be there at all.
I noticed there was already an issue in JIRA for this usecase, so I have
created a patch and attached it to the JIRA issue. I hope somebody can
review my patch and perhaps add it to the Hippo CMS core. That would be
great!

Regards,

Jeroen Reijn

[1]https://issues.onehippo.com/browse/HREPTWO-4347