[Hippo-cms7-user] Show user in revision history

Frank van Lankvelt f.vanlankvelt at onehippo.com
Fri Sep 24 07:11:38 CEST 2010

I've reviewed your patch yesterday and it seems fine.  Please commit.

The changes are mostly in the area that was discussed a few days ago; the
listcolumn class and it's attribute modifiers.  It's now using the
abstractlistattributemodifier; this should be better future-proof use of the
standards-frontend project.

thanks, Frank

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 10:14 PM, Jeroen Reijn <j.reijn at onehippo.com> wrote:

> I've noticed the class, which I patched has been changed a bit. I will try
> to add it to the trunk tomorrow after I merged both changes.
>

> On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 8:38 PM, Jeroen Reijn <j.reijn at onehippo.com>wrote:
>
>> Thanks Stephan,
>>
>> I would like them in both, but adding it to trunk is fine by me. I do
>> however think it would be nice to add it to the branch as well. Maybe it's a
>> good idea to start with trunk and it can be reviewed, so that if it's ok it
>> can be added to the branch.
>>
>> Jeroen
>>

>> On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 5:11 PM, Stephan Westen <s.westen at 1hippo.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Jeroen,
>>>
>>> Do you want the patch in the trunk or also in a released version? If it
>>> is the trunk, you can commit yourself. I will ask someone to review.
>>>
>>> thanks for contributing :-)
>>>
>>> Stephan

>>> --
>>> thanks,
>>>
>>> Stephan

Hippo
Europe  •  Amsterdam  Oosteinde 11  •  1017 WT Amsterdam  •  +31 (0)20 522
4466
USA  • San Fransisco  185 H Street Suite B  •  Petaluma CA 94952-5100 •  +1
(707) 773 4646
Canada    •   Montréal  5369 Boulevard St-Laurent  •  Montréal QC H2T 1S5  •
 +1 (514) 316 8966
www.onehippo.com  •  www.onehippo.org  •  info at onehippo.com