[Hippo-cms7-user] Link Picker

Frank van Lankvelt f.vanlankvelt at onehippo.com
Fri Sep 24 14:39:17 CEST 2010

it is possible to set the initial path for a dialog by setting the
'base.uuid' property to the uuid of a folder.  This should be for the
LinkPickerPlugin in the /hippo:namespaces/hippo/mirror.

If you want to differentiate between different types of links (e.g. limiting
the options to documents of a particular type) then you can create pseudo
types.  These are only in the system as content definitions under the
/hippo:namespaces folder, but not as actual node types.

cheers, Frank

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 5:25 PM, Wilson de Paula Pedro Junior <
wppjunior at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to make a Link Picker plugin (hippp:mirror), where I can
> configure in the editor:templates the startnode / type of the document to be
> selected.
> Can anyone help me out with this?
>
> Which files do I need to adapt from the following link, in order to grab
> the startnode and type?
>
> http://svn.onehippo.org/repos/hippo/hippo-ecm/trunk/addon/editor/frontend/src/main/java/org/hippoecm/frontend/editor/plugins/linkpicker/
>
> Do I need a custom cms-picker and/or a cms-tree-view in my
> hippo:configurations?
>

> @ Jeroen Reijn, it would be a very nice subject for your blog. :)
>

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Wilson

Hippo
Europe  •  Amsterdam  Oosteinde 11  •  1017 WT Amsterdam  •  +31 (0)20 522
4466
USA  • San Fransisco  185 H Street Suite B  •  Petaluma CA 94952-5100 •  +1
(707) 773 4646
Canada    •   Montréal  5369 Boulevard St-Laurent  •  Montréal QC H2T 1S5  •
 +1 (514) 316 8966
www.onehippo.com  •  www.onehippo.org  •  info at onehippo.com