[Hippo-cms7-user] Facted navigation filtering

Niels van Kampenhout-2 n.vankampenhout at onehippo.com
Thu Sep 30 20:04:47 CEST 2010

I'm trying to add a filter to a faceted navigation
(hippofacnav:facetnavigation) node. [1] explains how to filter on one node
type:

hippofacnav:filters
- jcr:primaryType = myproject:news

But I want to filter on more than one node type, with an OR operator, e.g.:

jcr:primaryType = myproject:news OR jcr:primaryType = myproject:event

How can I achieve this? Adding a filter for each node type results in the
filters being ANDed. And as far as I can see I can't put them all in one
filter (I tried this in several ways but it results in an Invalid query
error and after that repository crashes when the node is accessed again).

Thanks,
Niels

[1] https://wiki.onehippo.com/display/CMS7/Faceted+Navigation+Configuration