[Hippo-cms7-user] CMS / Tutorial baby steps

Martijn Hodenpijl m.hodenpijl at onehippo.com
Fri Apr 1 12:17:12 CEST 2011

Hi,

Thnaks for the quick reply. I removed de mirror and tried it again, but it
still fails..

What should be in the settings.xml ?

This is the settings.xml

<servers>
    <server>
      <id>hippo-maven2</id>
      <username>user</username>
      <password>pw</password>
    </server>
    <server>
      <id>hippo-maven2-private</id>
      <username>user</username>
      <password>pw</password>
    </server>
    <server>
      <id>hippo-maven2-snapshots</id>
      <username>user</username>
      <password>pw</password>
    </server>
</servers>

  <profiles>
 </profiles>

It fails again with

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'archetype'.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]

Project ID: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin

Reason: Error getting POM for
'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin' from the repository:
Failed to resolve artifact, possibly due to a repository list that is not
appropriately equipped for this artifact's metadata.
  org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:pom:2.1-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

 for project org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: < 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Apr 01 12:13:14 CEST 2011
[INFO] Final Memory: 2M/58M

 <m.brand at onehippo.com>m.hodenpijl at 1hippo.com

www.onehippo.com info at onehippo.com