[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: Set permissions on subfolders

Martijn Hodenpijl m.hodenpijl at onehippo.com
Fri Apr 1 14:27:02 CEST 2011

Hi,

Just found the cause of the problem.

The example uses a read-domain with domain rules with a path-by-uuid
refering to content/documents. The target folder folder is
content/documents/amsterdam/east. As the facet rule is specific for the uuid
of the folder, I needed to add 2 domain rules with path to
content/documents/amsterdam and content/documents/amsterdam/east. Now I can
create a groups which have dedicated access to
content/documents/amsterdam/east  or content/documents/amsterdam/west.

Martijn

 <m.brand at onehippo.com>m.hodenpijl at 1hippo.com

www.onehippo.com info at onehippo.com