[Hippo-cms7-user] Packaging a single WAR

Woonsan Ko w.ko at onehippo.com
Fri Apr 1 18:56:15 CEST 2011

On 04/01/2011 09:36 AM, Asmann, Roland wrote:
> Great, with those two in the shared lib everything is working! I find it
> kind of strange though, since those two libraries are only referenced
> from the site WAR. But hey, if it works, I won't complain!:-)
For some reason from the repository side, a pooled session proxy for
Hippo/Jackrabbit session object should be created only with the context
classloader switched to repository's classloader. That's why proxy
interfaces should be shared.

--
w.ko at onehippo.com     www.onehippo.com
San Francisco - Hippo USA Inc. 755 Baywood Drive, Second Floor, Petaluma, CA. 94954 +1 877 414-4776 (toll free)