[Hippo-cms7-user] Packaging a single WAR

Asmann, Roland Roland.Asmann at adesso.at
Fri Apr 1 19:13:58 CEST 2011

On 01.04.2011 18:56, Woonsan Ko wrote:
> On 04/01/2011 09:36 AM, Asmann, Roland wrote:
>  > Great, with those two in the shared lib everything is working! I find it
>  > kind of strange though, since those two libraries are only referenced
>  > from the site WAR. But hey, if it works, I won't complain!:-)
> For some reason from the repository side, a pooled session proxy for
> Hippo/Jackrabbit session object should be created only with the context
> classloader switched to repository's classloader. That's why proxy
> interfaces should be shared.

I see.

Another question: I notice that both WAR files are pretty sizable
(around 40 MB) after just creating them with the archetype. Would it be
possible to move libraries that ware available in both WARs into the
shared libraries or would this cause other problems?
I'm thinking about building an EAR containing both WAR-files, which
could then hold the shared libraries...

Thanks again!

--
Roland Asmann
Senior Software Engineer

adesso Austria GmbH
Floridotower 26. Stock              T +43 1 2198790-27
Floridsdorfer Hauptstr. 1           F +43 1 2198790-927
A-1210 Wien                         M +43 664 88657566
                                    E roland.asmann at adesso.at
                                    W www.adesso.at