[Hippo-cms7-user] Possible; content block inside content block (recursion) ?

Kenan Salic k.salic at onehippo.com
Wed Apr 6 18:05:01 CEST 2011

Yes, thnx I needed an anwser quick this morning for an estimation. And could
really get it to work in a short time.

Now I've had some more time and figured i needed something like an
wrapper/holder to get my recursion going:

cnd:

[foo:cpitemholder]
+ foo:contentpickeritem (nt:base) multiple

[foo:cpitem]
+ foo:tekstitem (foo:cptext)
+ foo:afbeeldingitem (foo:cpimage)
+ foo:videoitem (foor:cpvideo)
+ foo:groteafbeeldingitem (foo:cpimagelarge)
+ foo:cpitemholder (foo:cpitemholder)

[foo:doc]
+ foo:contentpickeritem (nt:base) multiple

some xml, template configuration

see image for result