[Hippo-cms7-user] CMS Dashboard - howto hide history of other users?

Frank van Lankvelt f.vanlankvelt at onehippo.com
Thu Apr 7 09:36:51 CEST 2011

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 5:24 PM, senofonte <senofonte123 at gmail.com> wrote:

> hello to everyone,
>
> i need to customize the information in the dashboard/history section in
> CMS.
>
> I think i need to customize the JCR SQL:
> SELECT * FROM hippolog:item WHERE hippolog:eventUser<>'anonymous' AND
> hippolog:eventUser<>'workflowuser'   AND hippolog:eventUser<>'system' AND
> hippolog:eventMethod<>'list' AND hippolog:eventMethod<>'getGalleryTypes'
> AND
> hippolog:eventMethod<>'archive' AND hippolog:eventMethod<>'logEvent' ORDER
> BY hippolog:timestamp DESC
>
> i found the query in console in
>
> /hippo:configuration/hippo:frontend/cms/cms-reports/currentActivityReport/reporting:query
>
> i want to add a constraint to the query using something like "current
> logged
> user"-
>
> Ho can i do that?
>
> that's not possible with the current report-plugin implementation.  You
could take a look at the implementation, in the hippo-cms-reporting module.

cheers, Frank

thanks,

Hippo Europe  •  Amsterdam  Oosteinde 11  •  1017 WT Amsterdam  •  +31 (0)20
522 4466
USA  • San Francisco 755 Baywood Drive, Second Floor •  Petaluma, CA. 94954
•  +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Canada    •   Montréal  5369 Boulevard St-Laurent #430 •  Montréal QC H2T
1S5  •  +1 (514) 316 8966
www.onehippo.com  •  www.onehippo.org  •  info at onehippo.com