[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: CMS Dashboard - howto hide history of other users?

Frank van Lankvelt f.vanlankvelt at onehippo.com
Fri Apr 8 07:35:10 CEST 2011

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 7:59 PM, senofonte <senofonte123 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your answer.
> i'll look into the hippo-cms-reporting module. if i find a solution i'll
> publish it in this forum
>
> Hippo is a great tool!

thanks ;-)

what probably needs to be done is to have some form of variable substitution
when building the query.  The query is already split out into a prepared
statement, parameter names and values.  So it could be a matter of
specifying the value ${user} (?) in the report configuration and replacing
it by session.getUserID() when building the query.

cheers, Frank

www.onehippo.com  •  www.onehippo.org  •  info at onehippo.com