[Hippo-cms7-user] CMS - Readonly Published Document for Author

senofonte senofonte123 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 12:00:03 CEST 2011

Hello to everyone,

I implemented a documenttype in Hippo (called 'projectdocument') and i use
the standard Hippo workflow
(the author/editor couple). I need that when a projectdocument is published,
it is read-only for the author.

I created also a compound-type to link multiple assets to the
projectdocument

To implement this task I created 2 root-folders ("writable" and "readble")
and 2 relative security-domains.
The author can modify each document inside "writable" and only read
documents inside "readble".
The editor Move the document from a folder to another by-hand.

note: i have 3 different kind of authors, so i have a total of 6 folders for
the documents, and other 6 folders for the assets associated whit the
projectdocument

There is a better way to implement this requirement? This can be done
customizing the author standard workflow?
How can i do that?

thanks,