[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: CMS - Readonly Published Document for Author

Hendrik Hijzen` h.hijzen at onehippo.com
Mon Apr 11 12:44:29 CEST 2011

Hi S,

It seems you are looking into customizing the workflow. This might take some
more clarification and investigation time from our side to support then just
answering through the mailing list. The Hippo Support team is available to
help you out with these type of (production) questions you have, and can be
accessed when you have a Hippo Support Subscription. A Support Subscription
also gives you access to Developer Assistance, Consulting and Training, as
well as other benefits. Through the Support Subscription, we can even give
you 24x7 support when needed.

For more information, please see
http://www.onehippo.com/en/support/subscriptions

I hope this gives you some more clarity on how our support model works. If
you want to speak to someone about our commercial offerings, please don't
hesitate to contact sales at onehippo.com.

Best Regards, Hendrik