[Hippo-cms7-user] Performance with a number of child nodes.

rajannat rajannat at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 01:31:21 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have gone through the forums and wanted an explicit confirmation on the
below topic:
I'm building a internet facing web site where every user can potentially
create content.
I was planning to do that by having a content folder (by userID).
I'm also an SAP ERP guy and I know KM handles it in a similar fashion.
Would this be a problem with Hippo? Like the root having a subfolder called
usersContent which in turn has thousands of folders
root > usersContent > userIDs'Folder
Would this cause performance issues? Is it horizontally scalable?
Regards,
Kumar