[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: My todo list contains todo of other users

Roald Bankras roald at bankras.net
Wed Apr 13 14:17:36 CEST 2011

Hi Frank

Besides being in the default configured everyone group, I'm author in my
own security domain (referencing a subfolder of /content). I also have
defaultwrite <-> readwrite permissions. Finally I have readonly
permissions in hippodocuments.

When I log in, what would appear in my todo list?
I would expect only results of requests I have created. True?