[Hippo-cms7-user] Confused and Dazed on Selecting a Java CMS

John Schwitz saudade at net-mp.com
Wed Apr 13 20:39:02 CEST 2011

I am impressed with your site and commitment to Java Open Source. I admire
your architecture.

Two important requirements:
1) Can the site display videos that I host on Amazon S3? If so, can I find a
code snippet?
2) Can I have some of my content in Flash or Flex?

And, how quickly can I deploy a simple site -- Are the tools/widgets there.

Information on me: I was looking at Joomla and am doing a prototype in
IglooCommunities. You look superior on all counts.

Thank you.