[Hippo-cms7-user] Inline Editing on 7.5

Frank van Lankvelt f.vanlankvelt at onehippo.com
Mon Apr 18 13:17:53 CEST 2011

On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 6:02 PM, Augusto <augustoalberto at r7.com> wrote:

>    Hello all.
>
>    Is there documentation to enable inline editing on specific content ?

yes, there is a jsp tag to help you out with that, the
hst:surfandeditlink tag.  It will generate a link that opens the CMS
with an editor for the relevant document.  The javadocs at
http://www.onehippo.org/binaries/content/assets/tagdocs/hst-core-tags/surfandeditlink.html
should help explain it's usage.

A typical example would be:
  <c:if test="${preview}"><a href="<hst:surfandeditlink
hippobean="${document}" />">link</a></c:if>

You can find many more in the hippo-go-green code.

cheers, Frank