[Hippo-cms7-user] Taxonomy / Editor using taxonomy

Martijn Hodenpijl m.hodenpijl at onehippo.com
Wed Apr 20 16:22:42 CEST 2011

Thanks.

We discovered other contentypes in our repository which do not have a paths
property.

Why some of the datatypes do not have a path property ?

We have to add specific facet rules for these content types -

For instance:

node-by-uuid *hipposys:value: *project:tabbedbanneritem hipposys:facet:
jcr:PrimaryType

in order to allow the user edit the tabberbanneritems included in a
tabbedbanner document.

[project:tabbedbanner]  > project:metadoc orderable
+ project:tabbedbanneritem (project:tabbedbanneritem) multiple

[project:tabbedbanneritem]  > project:basedoc
- project:kortetitel (string)
- project:titel (string)
- project:subtitel (string)
+ project:afbeelding (hippogallerypicker:imagelink)
+ project:tekst (hippostd:html)
+ project:inttitellink (dcr:inttitellink)

The included tabbedbanneritems do not have a path property. Why ?

On 20 April 2011 11:43, Kenan Salic <k.salic at onehippo.com> wrote:

> Solved it by adding two facetrules:
>
> primaryType equals
>
> 1. hippotaxonomy:container and 2. hippotaxonomy:taxonomy
>
> set to true.
>
> Strange that this acutally occurs, setting it by hippo:paths doesn't work.
>

> On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 11:17 AM, Bartosz Oudekerk <
> b.oudekerk at onehippo.com> wrote:
>
>> On 20/04/11 09:59, Martijn Hodenpijl wrote:
>>
>>> I added to the security domain with editor role a  path-by-uid rule with
>>> hipposys:value: /content/taxonomies/tax-tree
>>> I added to the secutiry domain with read role  a  path-by-uid rule with
>>> hipposys:value: /content/taxonomies
>>>

>> The latter doesn't have the hippo:paths property, so you path-by-uuid
>> won't match.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> --
>> Bartosz Oudekerk
>> .---------------------------------.---------------------------------.
>> | Hippo B.V.                      | Hippo USA Inc.                  |
>> | Oosteinde 11                    | 755 Baywood Drive, 2nd floor    |
>> | 1017 WT  Amsterdam              | Petaluma, CA. 94954             |
>> | The Netherlands                 | United States of America        |
>> | Tel  +31 (0)20 5224466          | +1 (877) 414 4776               |

Met vriendelijke groet,

Martijn Gijsberti Hodenpijl
Hippo - Java Web Developer

 <m.brand at onehippo.com>m.hodenpijl at 1hippo.com