[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: Inline Editing on 7.5

Augusto augustoalberto at r7.com
Thu Apr 21 18:17:49 CEST 2011

    Nice, there's more than one way to do it so...
    The preview I understand I would do that, but as a old timer in CMS,
there's some proprietary systems where a power user would edit (in any
emergency) a content/document in production... And many would-e clients
should ask about that.

    So, using that tag on a JSP, a user with the correct permission should
be able to edit a content area, right ?

   (I will see the Go Green code, thank you!)

    Best regards
    Augusto