[Hippo-cms7-user] Uploading files

Asmann, Roland Roland.Asmann at adesso.at
Thu Apr 21 19:10:54 CEST 2011

Hi,

I was having some issues with uploading files and found this[1] thread
about it.

After reading it, I tested without Flash and that worked. Also I tried
another browser (working wit FF3 normally, tried IE8) and there it seems
to work *with* Flash!

I know for a fact that the users that will be editing and uploading are
using FF, so I would like to know if there is a way to force Hippo to
use the non-flash upload?

Thanks.

Roland

[1] http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/File-Upload-Problems-td6027763.html

--
Roland Asmann
Senior Software Engineer

adesso Austria GmbH
Floridotower 26. Stock              T +43 1 2198790-27
Floridsdorfer Hauptstr. 1           F +43 1 2198790-927
A-1210 Wien                         M +43 664 88657566
                                    E roland.asmann at adesso.at
                                    W www.adesso.at