[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: Version compare in 7.4

Roald Bankras roald at bankras.net
Tue Apr 26 11:53:29 CEST 2011

Hey Frank

Thanks for the quick support. Your reply is not complete clear to me, so
I've workout my configuration. Hopefully it's clear to you what I'm doing
wrong.

Somewhere in my document I have a collection of elements called 'kenmerken'.
It contains a single variable of type 'keyValuePair' with attribute
multiple. The 'keyValuePair' type contains two variables (name, value).
At .../kenmerken/editor:templates/_default_ there's a property
frontend:references with value 'model.compareTo'.
Same value also is at .../keyValuePair/editor:templates/_default_.

If I change a document with this element, the kenmerken clearly shows with
keyValuePair is changed.
Removing the propertyValue from kenmerken shows the whole collection to be
changed.

However, I'm unable to get the version comparetor to show me the differences
between to values of a keyvaluepair.

What did I miss?