[Hippo-cms7-user] Revision history broken in 7.5.2 (upgraded from 7.5.0)

Jasper de Vries jasper.de.vries at ddnh.nl
Tue Apr 26 16:28:44 CEST 2011

Hi,

We have a site running in Hippo 7.5.2 with a broken revision history. We
can see a list of changes (name, date, user, state), but clicking one of
the revisions always results in the current revision of the document. I
don't know if it's related, but we've upgraded this CMS from 7.5.0. We
have an other site running in 7.5.2 (which was never upgraded) which
doesn't have the problem. Is this a known problem?

..

I just did some comparing with the other 7.5.2 project. The strange
thing is that when I use the console to browse the history of the site
with the broken history (at /jcr:system/jcr:versionStorage) a can see
the previous versions there.

Comparing both CMS's libraries results in a difference. These libraries
are present in the CMS with broken history and not in the one where the
history works:
* geronimo-spec-jta-1.0.1B-rc4.jar
* jetty-naming-6.1.18.jar
* jetty-plus-6.1.18.jar