[Hippo-cms7-user] Multiple site configuration with hst configuration editor - sitemenuitems reference to sitemap

Kenan Salic k.salic at onehippo.com
Thu Apr 28 14:17:45 CEST 2011

Hi All,

I'm looking into the possibility of using the hst configuration editor to
create menu's for my multiple website configuration. I'm taking Go Green (
https://cms.demo.onehippo.com/) as my reference point for this, for it is
using a multiple site configuration.

When I go to the Hst editor > (tab) Mobile > (section) Site menus > (any
sitemenuitem) > Click on "Url Design reference"

I see the "Url Designer picker" dialog coming up, but I can only see the
sitemapitems of the default site in the dialog (of "Go Green" in stead of
"Mobile").(included screenpictures as attachment)

My question; is this a bug? Or can I configure this to make it work?

Regards,

Kenan