[Hippo-cms7-user] Hippo in a portlet

Asmann, Roland Roland.Asmann at adesso.at
Thu Apr 28 18:43:07 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am trying to get Hippo (Site) to run in a portlet. I found this page
[1] that explains how to get this working.

Now, when I try to access the page, on the place where the portlet
should be shown, I get the message "The requested resource
(/hippo-portlet/Home) is not available".

When I connect to this URL directly, I DO get the content I was looking for!

I am running Hippo on JBoss Portal and have configured the portlet just
like any other portlet we have here. Besides, the URL(-part) that Hippo
is trying to connect to is correct! Does anybody know what this error means?

Thanks.

[1]
https://wiki.onehippo.com/display/CMS7/HST+Portlet+in+Jetspeed+or+Liferay

--
Roland Asmann
Senior Software Engineer

adesso Austria GmbH
Floridotower 26. Stock              T +43 1 2198790-27
Floridsdorfer Hauptstr. 1           F +43 1 2198790-927
A-1210 Wien                         M +43 664 88657566
                                    E roland.asmann at adesso.at
                                    W www.adesso.at