[Hippo-cms7-user] Multiple site configuration with hst configuration editor - sitemenuitems reference to sitemap

Kenan Salic k.salic at onehippo.com
Fri Apr 29 13:38:48 CEST 2011

Hi Frank,

Are you sure about this? I've just spent some time debugging this. It seems
that during login the HstContext, which it is using for retrieving sitemap,
menus, component etc., is registered twice under the same name as a service
[1]. And while retrieving the service it always retrieves the first one (the
default site HstContext) [2].

Do you happen to know the config setting name or something that can help me
on my way?

[1] HstEditorPerspective:110
[2] EditorPlugin:53

Using hst configuration edior 1.05.01