[Hippo-cms7-user] Hippo 7.6 on Linux..Issue with VM protocol in same container.

M Nair mnsweeps at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 1 05:09:44 CEST 2011

Ard

I changed the subject line to reflect the issue with VM in linux / Tomcat setup.
Hope thats okay. The other admin login issue will be in a separate thread.

I tried using vm again for the SITE / CMS protocol in same Tomcat container and
it failed again. This was on a separate install on a different developers Linux
instance. Changing the protocol back to rmi worked..

Please capture a jira bug for this..If you want to recreate or want our ZIPped
project file let us know and we can upload it to the site for your evaluation.

Thanks