[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: 7.6 from archetype cms login page error

M Nair mnsweeps at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 01:27:00 CEST 2011

Woonsan

I tried that but did not work. You can try in my project from the TAR i send..

1) I updated CATALINA_OPTS in catalina.sh in the /bin directory as follows.

CATALINA_OPTS="$CATALINA_OPTS $JPDA_OPTS -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true
-Dlog4j.configuration=\"$CATALINA_BASE\"/conf/log4j.xml"

2) I placed the 2 log4j files under /conf .

Restarted the service and got the same login error "Session expired, please
login again.".  There is nothing in the log ...

Can you try these on my install where you could recreate it previously?

Thanks