[Hippo-cms7-user] develop a sample hippo cms using maven in netBeans 6.8

Jasha Joachimsthal j.joachimsthal at onehippo.com
Thu Jun 2 14:30:46 CEST 2011

Hi Rencin,

On 2 June 2011 14:24, rencin <rencin.jose at ccstechnologies.in> wrote:

> hi,
>
> how to develop a sample hippo cms7.5 using maven in netBeans 6.8. i am new
> this..
>
> I tried to a develop an application using maven.but not working .
> can u please provide me the steps to develop an application in netBeans 6.8
>
> Also i don't know how to add and use latest maven plugin in netbeans.
>

> regards
> rencin

If you want to start developing, follow the Hippo trail:
https://wiki.onehippo.com/display/CMS7/Hippo+Trail

We don't have special documentation for Netbeans, but you can find a lot on
the internet, like
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-ide-netbeans/guide-ide-netbeans.html

Jasha Joachimsthal