[Hippo-cms7-user] Hippo document publication scheduler time zone..

Berry van Halderen b.vanhalderen at onehippo.com
Fri Jun 3 09:21:52 CEST 2011

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 12:29 AM, M Nair <mnsweeps at yahoo.com> wrote:
> This must be an easy but a "weird" question.
>
> >From so far what I have seen, the document scheduler picks up the local timezone
> where the /cms runs. Can this timezone be over-riden by any means?

You probably want to use the CMS for users in multiple time zones, and
at the moment you cannot set a timezone per user (you can I believe
set a global timezone for the CMS application as a whole, that is a
Wicket parameter).  This would be a good addition for the CMS to make,
and not too problemetic, but it isn't scheduled to be implemented soon
as far as know.  We would welcome such a request, or a patch of
course.

With kind regards,
\Berry