[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: Hippo 7.6 and MYSQL db on Linux..

Bart van der Schans b.vanderschans at onehippo.com
Fri Jun 3 14:08:51 CEST 2011

Hi Junaid,

Woonsan, Marijan, Vijay and me already were able to reproduce the
error and find out what caused it. As I posted before I could not
reproduce it with the gogreen, but that could be because it already
has been fixed by the commit Marijan pointed out or it could be
something specific in the setup of M.

Bart