[Hippo-cms7-user] Notification feature

Arje Cahn a.cahn at onehippo.com
Mon Jun 6 13:54:55 CEST 2011

Hey Allard,

I've thought about integrating a Business Process Management tool like Activiti.org to add "Task management" functionality to Hippo. Take a look at it.. Might be just what you need. BPM is of course a lot bigger than setting simple reminders, but it offers a lot of powerful groundwork to deal with "tasks", whether connected to a document or not. WDYT?

- Arje