[Hippo-cms7-user] navigation inside a (edit)screen of a contentitem

mdevisser m.visser at minaz.nl
Mon Jun 6 13:57:22 CEST 2011

Because of the growing fields and items, the (edit)screen of a contentitem is
inconvenient to work with. We would like to order the fields trough
horizontal tab navigation or vertical drop down menu (vertical accordion).
See my self-painted illustrations for examples.

Questions:
-	Does such kind of navigation already exists in Hippo 7.5?
-	If not, does one of the next releases of Hippo makes this possible?
-	If not, does Hippo has another solution? (we don’t want multiple columns
:-)

http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/file/n6444795/Hippo_contentitem_tabnav.jpg

http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/file/n6444795/Hippo_contentitem_verticalnav.jpg