[Hippo-cms7-user] Use a custom picker

Frank van Lankvelt f.vanlankvelt at onehippo.com
Thu Jun 9 11:12:06 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 9:50 AM, Jeroen Hoffman <j.hoffman at onehippo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> We want to create a custom document picker that has only one of the sections
> (documents/images/assets) available.
>
> For that, we created a new picker configuration under
> /hippo:configuration/hippo:frontend/cms/cms-pickers based on an existing
> picker. Then, we created a copy of hippo:mirror under it's own namespace.
> It's picker in the editor still uses the configuration of
> [..]/cms-pickers/documents.
>
> The question is, how can we make our custom mirror (link) field use the new
> picker configuration?

I think that should be possible by setting the 'cluster.name' property
on the link picker plugin.  It is 'cms-pickers/documents' by default.

There are a number of other settings available in the
NodePickerControllerSettings such as
- the list of valid nodetypes ('nodetypes')
- the key to store the last visited folder ('last.visited.key'), to
have the dialog use the same folder it was in last time it was used.

cheers, Frank