[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: doBeforeRender getting called twice Bug.

Ard Schrijvers a.schrijvers at onehippo.com
Fri Jun 10 09:16:40 CEST 2011

Is there a way we can have a look at your hstconfiguration, for
example if you can mail it? Components doBeforeRender are called only
once.

As a side note: Even when called twice, normal sites should be
blistering fast. Are you testing against RMI mode? Make sure you test
performance in embedded mode

Regards Ard