[Hippo-cms7-user] Re: Multiple sites on same Hippo instance and..

M Nair mnsweeps at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 01:03:42 CEST 2011

Ard

I took a step furthur to get multi language site going and this is what I did
..(albeit unsuccessfully)..

1) followed instruction on
https://wiki.onehippo.com/display/CMS7/Use+automatic+translation+of+content+in+the+CMS
 to add a node to /translate
2) Then followed instructions at
https://wiki.onehippo.com/display/CMS7/HST-2+Multi-lingual%2C+multi-site%2C+multi-domain+and+multi-channel+setup
 to create the root node for the second language.

When I tried to publish in NL language I still get ENGLISH in the BODY and TEXT
fields. Please check the attached screenshot.

Also in the hippo-cms.log I see the following errors....shouldn't google
translation API be invoked because of our configuration?

14.06.2011 15:57:44 WARN
[org.apache.wicket.Localizer.getStringIgnoreSettings():198] Tried to retrieve a
localized string for a component that has not yet been added to the page. This
can sometimes lead to an invalid or no localized resource returned. Make sure
you are not calling Component#getString() inside your Component's constructor.
Offending component: [MarkupContainer [Component id = service.render]]