[Hippo-cms7-user] Replace web framework

Jeroen Reijn j.reijn at onehippo.com
Thu Jun 16 12:05:57 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm not sure if I understand what you're trying to achieve exactly.
For the frontend side of Hippo you should be able to use any kind of
framework for building your website (with REST or JCR). For the CMS
side of the system replacing Wicket with any other framework will be
like rebuilding the entire system. I'm not sure, but I guess you're
not wanting to do that right?

Cheers,

Jeroen