[Hippo-cms7-user] Running Hippo in a cluster

Asmann, Roland Roland.Asmann at adesso.at
Mon Jun 27 13:14:45 CEST 2011

Hi,

I am looking for info on how to run Hippo in a cluster.

In my environment i have multiple application-servers on all of which
the Hippo-deployment will be installed. I want all instances to use the
same Oracle Database as a back-end.
Is this at all possible? And if so, how would I go about it, because in
my current test-setup Hippo keeps complaining when I startup the second
server...

Thanks,

--
Roland Asmann
Senior Software Engineer

adesso Austria GmbH
Floridotower 26. Stock              T +43 1 2198790-27
Floridsdorfer Hauptstr. 1           F +43 1 2198790-927
A-1210 Wien                         M +43 664 88657566
                                    E roland.asmann at adesso.at
                                    W www.adesso.at