[Hippo-cms7-user] What's causing warning message "Cannot find the action window"?

Joop Vriend joop.vriend at ddnh.nl
Mon Oct 3 18:59:29 CEST 2011

Hi Woonsan, Jeroen,

Thanks for the tip. We were also looking in this direction, assessing
the implications. (We have various different sites running on our
Tomcats.) But we will now configure our Tomcat context.xml like this also.

BTW: for Tomcat 7 (Servlet 3.0 specification) the 'Context
.disableURLRewriting' has been *removed*. An equivalent effect can be
obtained by configuring the session-config/tracking-mode element in a
web application web.xml or in the global CATALINA_BASE/conf/web.xml file:

<session-config>
  <tracking-mode>COOKIE</tracking-mode>
</session-config>

See: http://tomcat.apache.org/migration.html#Session_cookie_configuration

When migrating, don't forget to change the <web-app> definition in the
web.xml of your application to 3.0 (see the global Tomcat 7 web.xml).

Regards, Joop.