[Hippo-cms7-user] Failed to instantiate HstEditorPerspective after 7.5 -> 7.6 update

Jasper de Vries jasper.de.vries at ddnh.nl
Tue Oct 4 11:48:14 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm quite sure my dependencies are sorted now. I've compared the
libraries in my project (after building it) with the libraries in a
Cargo run (including it's common lib and shared lib). The only
differences I could find are:

* we have jdo-api-3.0.jar, Cargo's common lib has jdo2-api-2.3-eb.jar
* we have geronimo-spec-jta-1.0-M1.jar, Cargo's common lib has
geronimo-jta_1.1_spec-1.1.jar
* we have two extra jars: mysql-connector-java-5.1.16.jar and
transaction-api-1.1.jar

I'm not sure, but I can't imagine that any of these libraries is related
with the HstEditorPerspective. Or am I missing something here?

Kind regards,
Jasper