[Hippo-cms7-user] Head contributions in sub-component

marnixkok m.kok at tfe.nl
Wed Oct 5 17:48:20 CEST 2011

Hi,

Oh wow, the tags I was using have been deprecated, learn something new every
day!

Unfortunately the example you showed doesn't work. Scrolling through the TLD
for the taglibrary to discover any tags I had been missing out on, I
discovered the following as the description of <hst:writeHeadContributions/>

"All the HEAD elements contributed by each HstComponent can be accessed only
by
the root HstComponent. The root HstComponent will be responsible for
rendering all the
contributed HEAD elements. By inserting this tag, the root HstComponent can
render all
the contributed HEAD elements."

So, I guess what I want is impossible?

Cheers,