[Hippo-cms7-user] Forms

d.clayton d.clayton at lukkien.com
Mon Oct 10 10:02:48 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to write a form that submits content and puts data into the
repository. Specifically, I want to create new users in the CMS.

I went to the documentation at
https://wiki.onehippo.com/display/CMS7/HST-2+forms and it ends with '..to be
continued', last edited in August.

1. How do I map the path of a form component in my form.jsp?

2. How do I enter form data into the repository / create a new user?

Ideally a sample for how this should work would be great. I'm guessing there
*might* be an example buried in the Go Green demo, but we've already spent
lots of time digging around in there for other stuff with varied results.
This kind of basic functionality should be documented properly. :( I really
enjoy working with Hippo once we get things working, but it's so frustrating
trying to learn the system when basic things like this aren't well
documented.

Kind regards,

Dave