[Hippo-cms7-user] Italian translation adjustment

Jannis Bloemendal j.bloemendal at onehippo.com
Mon Oct 17 14:14:17 CEST 2011

Hi Francesco, Marco,

I apologise for the late reply, your efforts are very welcome - Thanks!

Could you please create a JIRA issue for the CMS [1] and attach your
patch. For the plugins you can simply join the projects and commit
your changes. There is a grouping JIRA project HIPPLUG [2] for the
forge plugins, you can create issues for your commits in there.

[1] https://issues.onehippo.com/browse/CMS7
[2] https://issues.onehippo.com/browse/HIPPLUG

Please let me know if you have more questions.

Thanks,
Jannis