[Hippo-cms7-user] Link to CMS folder

rilisema at gmail.com rilisema at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 08:41:30 CEST 2011

Hi all,

In our HST site, we created links for logged in users to documents in the
CMS, so the users are able to edit their documents. We used the path to the
document to create the link.
Now we want to enable users to create new documents of a certain type in the
CMS, which are stored in a certain folder. Is there a way to create a link
to a folder in the CMS, so the CMS opens with the specific folder opened in
the left panel?

ANother question: a said above, users must login to our HST website to see
documents. When they click the link to the CMS to edit a document, they get
the Hippo login screen. Is there a way to share the session, or to avoid the
login?

Greetings,
Richard