[Hippo-cms7-user] Creating a new image gallery folder (hippogallery:stdImageGallery)

d.clayton d.clayton at lukkien.com
Fri Oct 28 12:43:30 CEST 2011

Okay, I understand now: workflows are only for operating on Hippo content
data, like documents, images and folders in the HST site?

I'm bypassing the workflow logic now and using JCR calls directly to
manipulate my security permissions, and they seem to be adding correctly.

I guess this is initially confusing to new developers because Hippo adds a
layer of abstraction onto the JCR (e.g. workflows), but in the repository
itself everything is a node.

Time for some lunch!