[Hippo-cms7-user] Problems deploying to tomcat6

Jeroen Reijn j.reijn at onehippo.com
Fri Oct 28 14:37:35 CEST 2011

Hi,

are you running them both in the same app container? I'm not sure how
that might work (have not tried it though).

My first bet would be that you need to explicitly use different RMI
registries for magnolia as well as hippo. It might be that they
conflict with each other.
Magnolia in older versions where using Jackrabbit (not sure about that
know) This could lead to problems.

Jeroen