[Hippo-cms7-user] Xinha editor - non-breaking-space in empty paragraph

Jasha Joachimsthal j.joachimsthal at onehippo.com
Mon Oct 31 09:29:08 CET 2011

There are multiple options
1) if you want to delete empty <p>:
delete /hippo:configuration/hippo:frontend/cms/cms-services/
htmlCleanerService/cleaner.config/hippohtmlcleaner:cleanup/hippohtmlcleaner:
allowedSingleWhitespaceElement[@hippohtmlcleaner:name='p']
2) if you want to keep empty <p> but without &nbsp;
keep /hippo:configuration/hippo:frontend/cms/cms-services/
htmlCleanerService/cleaner.config/hippohtmlcleaner:cleanup/hippohtmlcleaner:
allowedSingleWhitespaceElement[@hippohtmlcleaner:name='p'] but set
hippohtmlcleaner:forceNonBreakingSpace to false

Jasha