[Hippo-cms7-user] request dispatch in BaseFormHstComponent

Ard Schrijvers a.schrijvers at onehippo.com
Mon Apr 2 09:20:50 CEST 2012

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 8:30 AM, ramandeep0015 <ramandeep0015 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Ard
>
> Normal Search ? What do you mean by normal search.

Every search basically. Searches do not modify state on the server in
general. They basically have nothing to do with an action. They are
just normal gets with some query parameters.

So, when you do not want to see query parameters, you use 'post' as
method, but the action of your form should not be an <hst:actionURL/>
but just a normal <hst:link/>

> I have some filters in my form like between two dates and so on
> So i first fill the form and then i have to search nodes acco to the filters
> and the show the data in the next page
>
> Can you please give me some source or example of normal search

Take a look at [1] or [2].

Regards Ard

[1] https://svn.onehippo.org/repos/hippo/hippo-cms7/testsuite/tags/hippo-testsuite-1.02.00/
[2] https://svn.onehippo.org/repos/hippo/hippo-demos/hippo-go-green/trunk/