[Hippo-cms7-user] Mandatory property on mirror not working

Paul pbakker at iprofs.nl
Wed Apr 11 10:21:05 CEST 2012

Hi all,

In a content type A there is a compound of type B which has a link to a
document of type C, a mirror.
C is marked as mandatory in B and B is marked as mandatory in A.

I can create a new document of type A and leave the empty compound B
untouched, but I get no validation error when I persist the document.

I have removed all references to the cafebabe-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe
docbase from the relevant values in the prototypes.

I'm expecting the persisting of the document to fail. Is this expected
behavior? What can I do to fix this validation?

Kind regards,
Paul