[Hippo-cms7-user] Custom workflow using HST component

Patrick ALLAIN patrick.allain at smile.fr
Tue Apr 17 15:49:39 CEST 2012

Hello,

After publishing a document, we are trying to get all the documents of the content node. We also need the absolute link to those documents for the site webapp.
So we have included the hst-api dependency in the pom of cms webapp with the scope provided. The project compile but when we try to publish a document we got the following exception :

java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: loader (instance of org/apache/catalina/loader/WebappClassLoader) previously initiated loading for a different type with name "org/hippoecm/hst/core/container/ComponentManager"

Here is the part of our code to get all the documents witch throw the exception :

ComponentManager compMngr = HstServices.getComponentManager();
HstQueryManagerFactory hstQueryManagerFactory = null;
if (compMngr != null) {
hstQueryManagerFactory = (HstQueryManagerFactory) compMngr.getComponent(HstQueryManagerFactory.class
.getName());
}

BR,

Patrick Allain